The advantage of ASE’s MBA program lies in its emphasis on quantitative and analytical methods and its broad range of partnerships with universities and corporations worldwide. These partnerships will provide students of the program unique exposure to the international business environment and the opportunity to work with some of its major players. The program offers two sub-fields: Finance and Marketing & Management.
- Statistics & Applied Econometrics
- Economics History
- Qualitative Data Analysis
- Finance I
- Operations Research
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
- Entrepreneurship and Private Sector Development
- Thesis Seminar
Elective courses in "Marketing and Management"
- Marketing Research/Quantitative Applications in Marketing
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resources Management
Elective courses in "Finance"
- Finance II (Corporate Finance)
- Portfolio Theory and Risk Management
- Development Finance